Are you concerned that your commercial property may contain asbestos?
If so call Colspar Environmental Services. We have a vast amount of experience & knowledge that can help protect you or anyone working or living in one of your properties.
Asbestos is subject to a specific set of regulations; CAR 2012 and regulation 4 contains details of the duty on the owners and occupiers of non-domestic premises, who have maintenance and repair responsibilities, to "assess and manage the risks from the presence of asbestos." The responsible person is referred to as the duty holder.
We're based in Nottingham but can help in Derby and the wider East Midlands area to ensure that you get the correct guidance and advice in order to manage your asbestos correctly.
Call Colspar Environmental Services Ltd for details on our asbestos surveys:
Duty Holders Must
1.Take reasonable steps to determine the location of materials likely to contain asbestos
2. Presume materials to contain asbestos, unless there are good reasons not to do so
3. Make and maintain a written report of the location of the asbestos containing materials (ACMs) and presumed ACMs
4. Assess and monitor the condition of ACMs and presumed ACMs
5. Assess the risk of exposure to ACMs and presumed ACMs and prepare a written plan of the actions and measures necessary to manage the risk (i.e.
the management plan)
6. Take steps to see that these actions are carried out